SCALUE - A TEAM with big ambitions.
We rely on your support for our growth strategy. We need Business Intelligence Specialists to join our international team and take it to the next level of evolution. Our SaaS platform already analyzes over €5 billion of purchasing volume for companies across a wide range of industries. With our global network of more than 40 channel partners, we offer a globally unique combination of analytics for purchasing.
You can help us expand here as follows.... TOP
- You are key to the further development of our web-based analytics solution
- You adapt data models to ERP-specific challenges and make them a reusable generic standard of our platform
- You are actively involved in the design and development of a future-oriented and customer-oriented web analytics framework and permanently provide new impulses
- Furthermore, you transform commercial requirements from customers and internal teams into attractively designed analyses and make them available in the web application
- You solve the validation of data with technical tools and develop performance tools to accelerate projects and to raise the quality to a new level.
- You incorporate new technologies via interfaces and are an integral part of product development - from technology to analytics to mashups
- The administration and expansion of the SCALUE IT landscape is a nice side job for you.
- You are a certified Qlik Developer with several years of professional experience (SaaS, Qlik Sense, QMC, Mashups, Extensions, Infrastructure, etc.).
- You also have experience in browser-based web development and some programming languages (SQL, HTML5, CSS, JS, AngularJS and frameworks)
- You also have experience with interface technologies (RESTful APIs and other integration technologies) and can therefore connect external data and tools effortlessly
- Ideally, you are already familiar with data models of some ERP systems, e.g. SAP or NAVISION
- With good English skills you are a reliable contact person in international teams
What makes us so exciting
- We are digitizing the purchasing world and turning it upside down with new tools and algorithms - that's why our customers already include well-known industrial companies, management consultancies, IT system houses and even auditing companies.
- With us, you can become part of a rapidly growing, innovative team and, thanks to flat hierarchies, independently help shape new processes, solutions and structures.
- We are therefore looking for creative minds who want to take on responsibility and become a decisive factor in our joint success story in this key position.
What we can offer you
- You can expect an intercultural and innovative working environment in modern offices at a TOP location in Düsseldorf.
- You can arrange your working hours flexibly - in the office, home office or other locations suitable for web sessions
- Experience the team spirit of a startup with open communication, a living feedback culture and excellent professional development opportunities
- Real startup atmosphere and direct collaboration with the founding team
Send us your meaningful application including resume, salary expectations and earliest start date via email to: email@example.com.